We had such a fun time playing in the rain. I even hit the ref! He knew I was totally kidding. I went to get this ball and it was so high that I just handballed it. He was laughing at us and blew the whistle. I, after totally laughing, yelled back, "What do you mean?!" He knew I was totally kidding, but it felt kind of good to do it! Ha ha!!!! My teammates were glad I didn't get a red card. So, after the game we slid in a mud puddle and had mud wars. Jill and some others got the bishop, Carrie got her husband, and I attempted to get Perry but he gets me back waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse....so I just pretended. Ha ha!!! My kids and honey are great cheerleaders! Perry took video of the game. It was in the rain if you can't already tell. Such a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Links
My Favorite Books
My Favorite Movies
- 13 Going on 30
- Big
- Contact
- The Kid
- The Notebook
My Blogger Buddies
- Alisha and Anthony
- Amanda and Keith
- Amy and Ed
- Amy B D (My Sis!)
- Amy Huhtala
- Amy W
- Andrea J
- Brenda and Brett
- Brittney
- Carrie and Troy
- Charlene
- Denise B
- Emily and Brook Monroe
- Heidi and Cord
- Jenn H
- Jill M
- Karin and Mike
- Kelly M
- Kim T
- Kristen and Jon
- Lauren
- Liana and Todd
- Lori D
- Melissa and Dave
- Mike and Amy (My Bro!!!)
- Phyllisa
- Rachelle and Seth



5 comments:
michelle, that is so fun. .. and even more so that your husband and kids got to be a part of it.
I can totally relate to the apple post below. I am always finding cores all over the house!
Are you in a soccer team or just playing for fun? You must have the same apples that we have in our house! I learned this year about planting flowers and growing a garden. Lots to learn, and it was so relaxing for me. Your garden is very beautiful.
Ma Rocks!!!!
So tell us about this soccer team?? Looks like fun. You make me laugh. Love you.
How fun!!!! I love the picture of you face down and sliding in the mud. Classic!
Post a Comment