you haven't changed at all. It is so weird to think the last time I saw you, you were in your car honking by us as you passed us. I don't even remember you having any kids then, and BAM you have four now!:)
Love the photo. You look fabulous. I hope you know how much I MISS you!! You might like this neighborhood. ;)
Oh my--how they have grown!! What a beautiful family you have, Michelle.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you haven't changed at all. It is so weird to think the last time I saw you, you were in your car honking by us as you passed us. I don't even remember you having any kids then, and BAM you have four now!:)
Love the photo. You look fabulous. I hope you know how much I MISS you!! You might like this neighborhood. ;)
Oh my--how they have grown!! What a beautiful family you have, Michelle.
Post a Comment