We hiked up to the Emerald pools. I was soooo scared because there were many, many sheer drops. At the waterfall, there was a huge drop. I was so grouchy because I kept telling the kids to get away from this edge and that edge. Oh yeah, then we were all walking ahead of Perry. I looked around and he way far behind. He said calmly, "We are looking at a snake." Well, just don't stand there....get away from it! I am so smart... He was holding very still for a 5 foot snake that decided to cross the same trail we had just been by. He is so amazing! He seriously amazes me. He got out his camera and took 2 pictures of it and said the snake was looking him in the eyes. agh! I was so glad we made it out of there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Links
My Favorite Books
My Favorite Movies
- 13 Going on 30
- Big
- Contact
- The Kid
- The Notebook
My Blogger Buddies
- Alisha and Anthony
- Amanda and Keith
- Amy and Ed
- Amy B D (My Sis!)
- Amy Huhtala
- Amy W
- Andrea J
- Brenda and Brett
- Brittney
- Carrie and Troy
- Charlene
- Denise B
- Emily and Brook Monroe
- Heidi and Cord
- Jenn H
- Jill M
- Karin and Mike
- Kelly M
- Kim T
- Kristen and Jon
- Lauren
- Liana and Todd
- Lori D
- Melissa and Dave
- Mike and Amy (My Bro!!!)
- Phyllisa
- Rachelle and Seth



2 comments:
Ahhh!! how scary!! i am NOT a fan of snakes. I would have freaked out and went screaming down the trail...
Ewww . . . hate the snakes. Hate them. I would have screamed and jumped up and down and my toes would have curled up in my shoes.
But love Zions Park. So pretty down there.
Post a Comment