Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whiting Reunion





Here is some fun pictures from our Whiting Reunion: President Brown, Richelle and I, Floyd Brown, and The Troy Larson Gang!

5 comments:

Tara and Dan said...

Oh I'm so jealous you went to the Whiting reunion! Some of my favorite childhood memories are from there. Hope you guys had fun! love ya :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I can't beleive I found this blog. I actually found it from my sister-in-law's blog, Charlene Belisle. I am so glad to see you guys doing well, I have thought of you over the years and the influence you had in my life as a new member of the church--thank you!! That felt good, I've wanted to say that for a loooong time:) We are doing fine, we have 7 kids and are in Orem. If you want to check out our blog, it is thesillykookamongas.blogspot.com. I enjoyed your blog:)

Kristin said...

Michelle--you are hot.

heehee

love your blog!!

Toad said...

This has nothing to do with the blog I'm commenting on, but I wanted to tell you how cute your blog is!! I hope you figured out how to make your background work so you didn't lose everything. I don't think I've really talked to you since you came to me. I love it!!!

Rachelle Sorensen said...

Hi, I just tagged you. the instructions are on my blog.

My Music


My Favorite Movies

  • 13 Going on 30
  • Big
  • Contact
  • The Kid
  • The Notebook