Yeah!!! I am so excited about your blog. I have totally gotten addicted to this craze. It's nuts.So I just skimmed over your posts, but will look at them closer tonight after dinner and kids are in bed. So excited!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world! Dan and I just went to the same Recreation Area about a month ago- it's awesome! And, very secluded- not many people know about it. We have a lot of the same pictures on our blog :)
I am so excited to add you to my list of blogs!!! Is there anyone up there that has a blog I should know about??Love the pics by the way, what a neat family vaca.
Looks like a very cool place. Love the music.
Hey girl, I'm glad that you got your blog all figured out. I knew you could do it!(: It looks great!
Oh, I didn't know you had a blog! Too fun!
HI!! I am happy to see that I can enjoy your craziness at ANY time of the day!! :) Love you bunches!!
Helllooooo! It was fun to take a look at your bloggity blog! What a great little vacation. I hope you are having a fabulous summer!
Ok, I FINALLY find you and you stop blogging! Update us already!!!
Sounds like we were in St. George around the same time. We also had fun at Red Cliffs.
Hey, what a fun trip. It's so fun to have more blogs to look at! I guess since I don't see you out my front door, I can see you here :)Em
Amy...I love your picture. How are YOU??????
Tara-send pictures of your baby.
Melissa...Am I doing this right? Thanks for adding me. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited about your blog. I have totally gotten addicted to this craze. It's nuts.
So I just skimmed over your posts, but will look at them closer tonight after dinner and kids are in bed. So excited!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world!
Dan and I just went to the same Recreation Area about a month ago- it's awesome! And, very secluded- not many people know about it. We have a lot of the same pictures on our blog :)
I am so excited to add you to my list of blogs!!! Is there anyone up there that has a blog I should know about??
Love the pics by the way, what a neat family vaca.
Looks like a very cool place. Love the music.
Hey girl, I'm glad that you got your blog all figured out. I knew you could do it!(: It looks great!
Oh, I didn't know you had a blog! Too fun!
HI!! I am happy to see that I can enjoy your craziness at ANY time of the day!! :) Love you bunches!!
Helllooooo! It was fun to take a look at your bloggity blog! What a great little vacation. I hope you are having a fabulous summer!
Ok, I FINALLY find you and you stop blogging! Update us already!!!
Sounds like we were in St. George around the same time. We also had fun at Red Cliffs.
Hey, what a fun trip. It's so fun to have more blogs to look at! I guess since I don't see you out my front door, I can see you here :)
Em
Amy...I love your picture. How are YOU??????
Tara-send pictures of your baby.
Melissa...Am I doing this right? Thanks for adding me. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment