Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Links
My Favorite Books
My Favorite Movies
- 13 Going on 30
- Big
- Contact
- The Kid
- The Notebook
My Blogger Buddies
- Alisha and Anthony
- Amanda and Keith
- Amy and Ed
- Amy B D (My Sis!)
- Amy Huhtala
- Amy W
- Andrea J
- Brenda and Brett
- Brittney
- Carrie and Troy
- Charlene
- Denise B
- Emily and Brook Monroe
- Heidi and Cord
- Jenn H
- Jill M
- Karin and Mike
- Kelly M
- Kim T
- Kristen and Jon
- Lauren
- Liana and Todd
- Lori D
- Melissa and Dave
- Mike and Amy (My Bro!!!)
- Phyllisa
- Rachelle and Seth



10 comments:
Michelle, she is beautiful. Congrats on her arrival and that she came early :)
She is beautiful! I hope everything is going well and that you are getting all the help that you need. I love all her hair. It's so cute!
SO So cute!!! Makes me want another one!!!! :)
Oh she is SO cute! I love Brook's face in the sibling picture! She is so excited! And she is so tiny! Have all your kids been that small?
What a DARLING! I love the blond hair. I hope you're healing and feeling better. Love you!
Look at all that hair! She is a keeper for sure!
She is so adorable!! Love the hair!!!! congratulations Michelle!!
She is adorable! I hope you are feeling well.
Oh, how exciting. You're so lucky! She's beautiful. What's her name? What is it like to have FIVE kids?
So beautiful, I am quite positive she will never lack on love and attention!!!
Lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment