Thursday, April 23, 2009

Calico!

Can you tell I am 17 weeks pregnant???? Ha ha!! We put in the stroller so the picture will be "updated" longer! Ha ha!





I guess this will be our new family picture for awhile. While in our trip, we got to eat at Thai food restaurant 2 times, In-n-Out-3 times, and Rubios-1 time. We got to go to the beach-Yes!!!! it was like 85 degrees! perfect! My little sister came down and met up with us. It was so fun to have her there with us for the weekend at my oldest sister's house. Cindi totally spoiled us with relaxation, good fun, HGTV, smoothies, out to dinner, and of course the beach. I loved going to their ward.....such great lessons! Good comments. It was a great time. I was really bummed to come back to "real life."

4 comments:

Amy said...

calie
I like your "old west" hoop earings! ;)

Britt said...

What a cool pictures. I've always wanted to be in one of these. You guys look great - and SKINNY!

Kelly M said...

This is an awesome family photo! I love it! It turned out great.

Alisha said...

Wow Shell, you can TOTALLY pull off that outfit!! You look fantastic!

My Music


My Favorite Movies

  • 13 Going on 30
  • Big
  • Contact
  • The Kid
  • The Notebook