WHATTTTT????? That is so awesome! Congratulations!
Congratulations Mommy!!
You can't just spring something like that on me. I need some prep, "I have some big news..." , "I need to tell you something...", "I'd like to make an announcement..." you know. :)That is AWESOME, Michelle!!! What a lucky baby.
Congratulations! =)
WOW! that is so exciting. So when is the baby due?
So happy for you!!!!
We are so excited for you! Congrats!
AHHH!! I am so excited for you..CONGRATS!!
Wow Michelle. I'm so happy for you. You go Mama!
aaaaaaahhhhh!!!! that is great news! I can't believe i'm just now finding this out!! I wonder if my parents know... I'll spread the word.congrats!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WHATTTTT????? That is so awesome! Congratulations!
Congratulations Mommy!!
You can't just spring something like that on me. I need some prep, "I have some big news..." , "I need to tell you something...", "I'd like to make an announcement..." you know. :)
That is AWESOME, Michelle!!! What a lucky baby.
Congratulations! =)
WOW! that is so exciting. So when is the baby due?
So happy for you!!!!
We are so excited for you! Congrats!
AHHH!! I am so excited for you..CONGRATS!!
Wow Michelle. I'm so happy for you. You go Mama!
aaaaaaahhhhh!!!! that is great news! I can't believe i'm just now finding this out!! I wonder if my parents know... I'll spread the word.
congrats!!!
Post a Comment