Thursday, November 6, 2008

Richard says....

The other day Richard said to me, "Mommy, I love to say WOWSIE WOO WOO."

Richard got behind me and said in this shriveled voice, "I'm melting," as he slowly fell to the floor. Ha ha!!!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

ha--that's pretty hilarious.

kids are so cute. love em all.

Jill said...

Don't you wish that you could record your kids all day long?

Melissa said...

LOVE IT!!! Did you ever find anyone for your time share?? I wished we could have used it but we already had plans.

Toad said...

What a cutie. I love it when they are young and say whatever they are thinking!!

Britt said...

I like to say that too. So cute!

Are you coming to the retreat? I hope so! I miss you.

Brigette-boo said...

how funny! kids are awesome!

My Music


My Favorite Movies

  • 13 Going on 30
  • Big
  • Contact
  • The Kid
  • The Notebook