Thursday, October 2, 2008

The latest on our family!!!!



We love looking at the leaves! Here we are up Provo Canyon. Perry totally cracks me up! He is so fun. He is the one that always has the creative ideas for our family. I feel so lucky to be married to him forever! Richelle just told us the other day that she was going to try out for the basketball team. We were so excited for her because she was doing something so daring! She got onto it. I was there at the first practice and she came out with a big grin and said, "I love it!" Then, we went and watched her in her performing group/Impulse and her concert Chorale group last night. It is really a joy to see your children making good decisions and just feeling happy about life. She and I are going to go to this voice class. I guess this lady is amazing and charges $200 an hour for private voice lessons and Shell and I get it together for $10/each. I will let you know more as it comes. Mariah is so happy at her new school. She is in a choir group, too. She has such sweet little friends and is going to plan a Halloween party. Brook is hilarious and is resilient. Richard is in Preschool and is a cutie. We are saving up for new carpeting, canning, resolving conflicts, being happy and sad, and enjoying life.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow! You guys are busy!! But life sounds good. A good busy. Keep us updated on the basketball, voice lessons (wow!!!)m choirs and everything. Love Provo Canyon in the fall. Beautiful!!

My Music


My Favorite Movies

  • 13 Going on 30
  • Big
  • Contact
  • The Kid
  • The Notebook