Saturday, August 23, 2008
Summer ends and Fall begins
This is what we did this summer: Beach house 2 times, Bear Lake, camping in Arizona, Zion's National Park, Tuachan, Grand Canyon, exercised, ate lots of yummies, sold jewelry(I think I am so done with that!!!!), St. George, weddings, Mom and Dad Berry went on thier mission to England, Stacey and Stephen and kids got home from Ireland, Erica came home from Japan/mission, swimming, libarary-read the vampire books, cooked a lot, tubing down Provo river, movies-a lot of them, family reunion, Jeane moved up to Utah:), and Education week. I am sure I forgot some things but it was so fun and I am so ready to go somewhere again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Links
My Favorite Books
My Favorite Movies
- 13 Going on 30
- Big
- Contact
- The Kid
- The Notebook
My Blogger Buddies
- Alisha and Anthony
- Amanda and Keith
- Amy and Ed
- Amy B D (My Sis!)
- Amy Huhtala
- Amy W
- Andrea J
- Brenda and Brett
- Brittney
- Carrie and Troy
- Charlene
- Denise B
- Emily and Brook Monroe
- Heidi and Cord
- Jenn H
- Jill M
- Karin and Mike
- Kelly M
- Kim T
- Kristen and Jon
- Lauren
- Liana and Todd
- Lori D
- Melissa and Dave
- Mike and Amy (My Bro!!!)
- Phyllisa
- Rachelle and Seth



7 comments:
HOLY COW!!! No wonder you haven't been blogging--you've been too busy doing stuff to blog about!!! heehee Hope to see you on here a little more. Like keeping up with you guys. Maybe we should do lunch again someday . . . Tell me about the jewerly cause I was thinking we should get together so I could see what you have . . .email me.
Are you feeling ok? I just wanted to make sure because I know how hard it is to actually post on your blog.(: Just kidding. I'm just glad you remember how. love ya!
I found you from Denise's blog. I am so excited to see how you and your family are doing!!!! I hope you remember me from Alta Apartments!!! You can find me from Denise's blog when you have a chance. Glad to see you are blogging!!
Karin,
You crack me up. This is hard! I swear I am trying to change my background and now it's all black. Emily said it was so easy!!!!
Hi Michelle! Glad you commented on my blog so I could find you! It will be fun to keep up on the Mills family!
PS your kids are so grown up!!!
Wow you have really been busy this summer! How did you fit in all the gym time?
Whoa nelly!! What a busy summer! All I did was have a baby and that was plenty! Ooh- the beach house... how fun!
Post a Comment