Friday, May 23, 2008

Mom and Dad Berry get their mission call!






Mom and Dad Berry came over and shared opening up their mission papers with us! It was so fun. They were so excited and a little bit relieved. This call seems to fit them. Our ancestors are from England!!! They will be leaving July 21 for 18 months! Vietnam 1st and now England!!!

2 comments:

Tara and Dan said...

This is so great! I'm so glad you posted pictures :)

Kristin said...

I love Senior Missionaries. When I was pregnant with Jonathan, I worked at the SMTC (that has since been demolished and is now a parking lot) I loved meeting the missionaries and finding out where they were going. They were always so kind--one of my favorite college jobs.
Congrats to your parents. So exciting!!1

My Music


My Favorite Movies

  • 13 Going on 30
  • Big
  • Contact
  • The Kid
  • The Notebook